Fermented “Himi kan-buri” soy sauce based KATAGUCHI-YA dashi (Soup stock)
Contents: 8g x 10 bags
*Professional use (50g x 20 bags) is also available.
- Made with Toyama “Himi kan-buri” soy sauce
- Made with domestically produced or manufactured ingredients such as bonito, Japanese anchovy, mackerel, kelp, and shiitake mushrooms.
- Make an authentic broth just by pouring water and simmering for 2-3 minutes.
- Lightly seasoned to be used as is.
- No chemical seasonings or preservatives used.
*For miso soup and osumashi (clear soup), put 1 sachet in 700ml of water and boil for 2-3 minutes. If you prefer a thicker broth, put one bag in 300ml of water and boil it for 2-3 minutes (the amount of water is just a guide).